Terms & Conditions
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase and use our products. UK Eliquid Station will not sell ANY products to underaged customers and we reserve the right to cancel any transaction based on our sole discretion where we believe the purchaser intends to purchase products on behalf of a minor. We currently complete age verification checks after orders are placed and should we find any underaged purchase attempts orders, shall automatically be cancelled and refunded.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Lithium batteries can provide extremely high currents and although this is useful in applications where high currents are required, a too-rapid a discharge of a lithium battery can result in overheating of the battery, rupture, and even explosion.
- NEVER leave batteries unattended when charging
- When charging batteries via USB – NEVER over-tighten them in the charger
- Never over-tighten atomisers onto your device, screw only until contact is made – then stop
- Don’t heat, incinerate or reverse polarity
- Do not over-charge or over-discharge
- Always use the correct charger for the batteries as recommended and supplied by UK Eliquid Station
- Always use the exact batteries recommended, do not attempt to economise by buying alternative batteries. The increased risk of an explosive event is not worth it
- Don’t use unprotected li-ion/ICR batteries
- Don’t charge batteries on wooden or carpeted or other combustible surfaces
- Remove batteries from the charger immediately the light turns green, NEVER leave charging overnight or in unoccupied premises.
- Set freshly charged batteries aside for a couple of hours before using
- Store safely in specially designed battery containers – NEVER loose in your pocket or bag where they could come into contact with other metal items and cause a dangerous explosive event.
- Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged in any way
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling
- Please dispose of safely and according to regulations
Nicotine is classed as a poison in its pure form and if consumed in high enough doses it can kill We are required to provide advice and warning for this product.
Our vaping products are only intended for existing smokers who are over the age of 18.
- Keep ALL vaping equipment locked away and out of the reach of children and pets.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Use appropriate containment to avoid spillage and/or environmental contamination.
- Seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
If you’re not an existing smoker, or vaper, or are unsure about using e-cigs, or have a pre-existing health condition, please consult your doctor or physician before using ANY nicotine containing product.
Sub Ohm Vaping
The use of very low resistance atomisers is often referred to as “sub-ohming”, because the atomisers and coils used are lower than1.0Ω. Sub-ohming usually involves a mechanical device, because variable voltage/wattage devices resistance limits below which their circuitry cuts off to prevent dangerous battery incidents.
Sub-ohming is growing in popularity as more vaping enthusiasts strive to take their hobby to the next level, but there are very serious safety concerns both in terms of battery stresses, and dangerous changes that can take place within e-liquids and vapour at very high temperatures.
We do not recommend or sell any devices designed for sub-ohming, and strongly recommend you to thoroughly research the topic before embarking on any experiments.
We will not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by sub-ohming activity and such activity will invalidate your warranty.
Should you have any issues whatsoever we are on hand to help you as soon as we possibly can.
Just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get back to you immediately.